Q: Can I give online?
Yes! Click here or the "Donate" link at the top of this page. We are registered as a 501c3 nonprofit organization in the United States. You can give a donation as a one-time gift, or you can set up an automatic monthly donation. Credit cards and bank transfers are both allowed.
Q: You are registered in the USA. Does this mean you are working in the USA as well?
We do not have any active projects in the USA. The USA office is our support office. This office helps us maintain our nonprofit status in the USA and also helps us with our short-term mission trips and our ambassador program.
Q: What things do you take into account when selecting couples for your program?
Below are the 12 points we consider as we select couples for our program.
1. Attend at least 40 of the 60 two-hour sessions in the first level of the program.
2. Be willing to study the Bible during the program despite current beliefs.
3. Be willing to attend the programs together.
4. Be willing to attend a 2-hour session, three times a week.
5. Be the neediest of the needy in the community.
6. Have a child or children below the age of 7.
7. Be able to walk the distance from home to the Eden Mission Center.
8. Be willing to host the group once for a Sunday fellowship.
9. Be willing to bring their children for Bible study.
10. Be willing and able to learn a trade/vocational skill during level 2 of the program.
11. Be willing to commit to the program for all 12 months.
12. Be sober and never come to the Eden Mission Center intoxicated. Be willing to observe the Center's nonsmoking policy.
Q: I still have a question. What do I do?
Send us an email by clicking here! We will gladly answer any questions you have.